Hi there, seeking for hand-cream?
I got 2 products to share with you guys, both comes in cute packaging
but yet has a different texture and finishing.
Etude I Can Fly & Dearberry Ice Cream Handcream
Both of this products are Korea brand. Etude well-known for their
very cute packaging and always comes with new innovation of cosmetics.
as for Dearberry, it's my first time tried this brand, endorsed by kpop male band,
which i'm not sure from what group. After googling it, i found out that
this brand quite famous in Korea and now expanded worldwide.
Let's move on with review detail shall we :)
First i'm gonna review Etude I Can Fly
Here's what i thought
- look at those packaging, won packaging award for it's innovation & design
- comes with nice and sleek bottle design.
- it's really moist and soothing my hand
- contains Shea butter & Organic herb water
- leaves a bit of sticky residue
- you can refill with bodylotion
- smells so nice (i'm using peach)
- it does help when i'm in AC room whole day
- actually it's travel size since it's small, but if you carry
a small handbag, quite bothersome
Next is : Dearberry Ice Cream Handcream
Never heard of these brand before, then Agassi Beauty sent me these.
it's a super cute packaging, using ice cream concept
endorsed by kpop band "Girlfriend"
What i like about these product :
- non greasy
- smells so nice
- easy to travel with, since it's small
- squeeze tube
- quite affordable
- leave no sticky residue in your hand
- it does do what it says, smoothing my hand
- although a bit, i feel a bit improvement on my finger
I get this product from @agassibeauty, or you can visit her FB
and here's her phone number : 0899 5050 110.
and as always, my new sponsor here, provide 5% disc
for all item with min. purchase 100K
Until next post,