Another beauty review under 100K
it's from 2nd edition :)
I just cant get enough of Etude House product,
so cute, nicely design, new innovation >.<
Eyeshadow from Color Recipe series,
they come in 5 shades as you can see below :
And i'm gonna review
Cupcake Eyes OR201 Fresh Mango Tango
when you open outer packaging, you'll find tin aluminium
and each of shade of the color represent by fruit/food on the top of the cap.
so, will this product show a good pigmentation? let's see :)
So the conclusion :
- it's so glitterybut but good for highlighting :)
- this product bit fall off >.<
- if you love pigmented + glitter eyeshadow , choose this product
- since i'm not a big fan of with shimmer shadow, i don't wear
this for my everyday makeup look.
- but i love add the color for highlighting my inner corner to brighten my eyes
- it's perfect for creating summer makeup, fresh & bright
Let's see how this product on eye makeup shall we :)
1. use the lightest color as a base and highlight the brow bone
2. use the other color and build shape on eye socket
3. optional, use brown shadow to define & create more depth
build an outer V & line your eyes with your fave liner
4. and here the before after *i change my lens to gray :)
This product are on 2nd issue of
Beauty Review Under 100K.
want to try this? get this from Lovely Pinky
5% discount all item (purchase above 100K) - Mention "PygmalionLand"
Twitter | Whatsapp : 0899 0600 899| BB pin: 28DFE236
Until next post,