hi there, updating my Papuros : January Beauty Box review
you're gonna love this product, deep cleansing oil from Skin 79
it melts in the water and perfectly clean your make up
not to mention it's also cleaning your dead skin, and voila
a moist finish without leaving any greasy residue behind your skin.
so easy to use, convenient and it's also control our blackhead
Skin 79 ingredients :
- Patented ingredient Levan Extract forms a moisturizing layer on the skin
- Meadowfoam Seed and olive oil supplies abundant nutrition for smooth and moist skin.
- Eco Mild Complex
- Moringa Seed Oil
It's protect skin that may be irritated or became sensitive due to harmful environmental factors,
by cleansing and calming, thus creating healthier and more vibrant skin.
let's move on with detail review shall we :)
This is what i thought, after i use it more than 2 weeks :
- Smells really nice
- won't harm your sensitive skin, doesn't itchy
- so so so easy to use, use 2-3 pump for your entire face, massage and rinse with luke warm water
- careful with your eye area, it might cause irritation if it's gets into your eyes
- rather than using with cotton pad, i suggest clean and massage it with your finger
- plastic packaging comes with pump, hygiene :)
- it has a lighter consistency, texture more like water than oil
- remove every bit of makeup!!! really clean all your make up (check picture below)
- you'll feel your skin smooth, soft and plump
- suits for dry and oily skin (you're gonna love smooth and matte finish)
I do recommend this product, it's affordable and worth to try
you can get this product from papuros shop (ready stock)
(no minimum transaction)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org. BB Pin 26b3ca21
so what are you waiting for, go grab them while it's last.
it's all available (ready stock)
Papuros : February Beauty Box