the moment I opened my Papuros January Box, this Innisfree Jumbo Shadow Liner
caught my attention, size of marker and shadow blender attached within this shadow.
it comes in 4 shades ( black, purple, bronze/gold, pink/champagne) weight about 4gr.
I'll review and do a little tutorial for bold smokey eyes make up :)
This product origini from Korea, made from plants origin components
(OrganicArganOil, Pumpkin Seed Oil, etc) so it keeps our eyes moist.
you're gonna love this product, easy to glide on, waterproof, smudgeproof,
pigmented and good staying power!!
curious? let's check this out
Overall I find this product so usefull, you can use it as your regular thin eyeliner or
bold smokey eyes shadow, suits your needs :)
and what i love about this product its :
- Smudge proof
- it has applicator to blend the shadow
- texture not so creamy, but still easy to glides and applied
- although it's black, there's bit shimmer
- good staying power
- moist enough on my eyelids
- it wont crease, wear this almost 5 hours :)
- the color so pigmented
- and it's affordable, you can get this product (ready stock) from Papuros
- you need a sharpener , hate this part. i don't like carry sharpener
- dry reasonably quick, so you have to move fast >.<
you need makeup remover to clean this shadow
- blend it right away after you put on the shadow
- if you feel bit difficult to blend, put a little more the shadow at the area you want to blend
- let it stay a while, before you put on any eyeshadow or product on the top of it
Been a while since i post a quick tutorial,
so here you go, Quick and Easy Smokey eyes make up tutorial
hope you like it.
1. first, prime your eyes with primer and glides on the shadow
2. blend the harsh edges and continue to wing it out and line your lower line
3. set your shadow with black/gray eyeshadow to set the liner on.
and then contour your nose, don't forget to blend it out.
to achieve a precise inner sharp line, i use Etude Drawing Show Brush
add more definition to your eyes and make it looks so fierce.
4. Final step, for drama? put on your most accentual false lashes
and use a vibrant color soft lens, I use Puffy 3 tones blue
What do you think? it's so easy right :)
you can achieve this look within 10 minutes
using Innisfree Jumbo Shadow liner
and here's my FOTD
(no minimum transaction)
Email email@example.com. BB Pin 26b3ca21
so what are you waiting for, go grab them while it's last.
it's all available (ready stock)
Papuros : February Beauty Box