Pink Cushion Blusher collection from TheFaceShop
it's in pastel shade, so unusual packaging from TheFaceShop though.
so cute and girly packaging, comes with small puff inside.
comes in 5 shades, i'm gonna review shades no. 4 (Pink Cushion)
- love the packaging, so cute and easy to travel with
- comes with puff
- not pigmented, since it's a pastel
- matte finish
- chalky, powdery. almost like you're wearing loose powder with tint color
- for you who like rosy cheek like me, i don't recommend this.
- but for you who like to tone down cheek color you might consider this.
wear this to office, school, campus or wherever you like, looking nude but not pale.
(you can check before after pic for comparison)
- reasonable price
If you like Korean make up, nude, pale bright skin. this is your choice.
dewy skin and finish it with matte blush on.
As for me, who already pale like a ghost, I prefer rosy/sun kissed cheek :)
after you blend this blush, almost like not wearing any blush, only slight tint.
you can get this from Lovely Pinky ,
online store that well known for selling Korean Cosmetics,
check her page for Ready Stock or Pre-Order Cosmetics.
mention "PygmalionLand" for 5% Discount
(for purchased above IDR. 100.000)
Until next Review