It's not tint, lipstick or balm. it's a cream based lipstick and cheek treatment
that smells so good, mine here smells like lychee flavor.
comes in a handy size *I like small packaging, easy to carry with
I always love skinfood product, comes in cute packaging with featured food ingredients
it comes in flat tin with a sliding lid which sometimes can be unhandy :(
As a cheek treatment, they're great as cream blusher but not as pigmented as it seems
you need to reapply it but, however you can achieve natural look if you blend it well.
enough with the teaser, let's read full review
Overall Review :
- Packaging so cute with vintage style
- loves small size, with sliding lid bit unhandy sometimes if you're in hurry
- i don't like apply lipstick or balm with hand, so i need to bring lip brush
- texture creamy, not pigmented bit sheer but build-able
- love the scents, smells so good.
- goes with everyday natural look, nude lip, bit sun kissed blush
- you can use both for lip & cheek *always love multi use product
- staying power not so good, you need to reapply it after 3/4 hours
- as for lip, it semi gloss finish. if you like fresh look add a gloss to complete your look
- affordable, get this from Lovely Pinky
- having no problem with break out or clogging pores
- as for cheek, it doesn't feel oily or greasy
- recommend this for you who like natural make up and hate to bring lotsa make up product
Let's move on to the swatch
What about you? do you also likes 2 in 1 product?
if so, next i'll try doing make up tutorial using 1 or 2 product.
comment below please :)
Good news :
Use PygmalionLand discount code
get 5% discount from
(for purchased above IDR. 100.000)
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
BB Pin : 28 DFE 236
until next review :)
please do not copy or using any/all contents from www.pygmalionland.com
it's a serious offend if you're doing it without my permission or back-link the article