Lioele Photogenic Mix Concealer
Do you have dark circles like i do?
due my hectic sleeping schedule, i occasionally wake up in Panda mode >.<
and thanks to that, pimple and acne follow to pop up from nowhere.
well i know, it's a bad habit sleeping around 3 or 4 am, but sometimes
i like how i left out alone, doing my things alone *weird me hah!
i'll have a chance to cover up my panda eyes.
never used any lioele product before, it's korea brand.
let's take a look at this swatch, review and verdict :)
Here's what i thought
- It's amazing, works fine, covers my dark circles and blemish
- Love it, so creamy, easy to blend
- comes in two shades (nude & dark beige) use it seprately or mix it at your convenience
- staying power is great
- doesn't cake at all, love this part, since i got an oily lid
- good oil control
- perfect for creating a flawless look as it comes in two different colors for multiple usages.
- dark beige is perfect to shade away dark circles under the eyes or skin imperfections
- nude beige can be used as a highlighter to make your skin illuminate and look flawless and blemish-free.
- easily blend
since its creamy so it's best to use the warmth of your finger and dab on problem areas.
Rp. 187.000 - get this from Papuros Shop
(get 10% discount by mention PygmalionLand)
Love before and after comparison?
here's you go using Lioele Mix Concealer
(no minimum transaction)
you can buy Papuros : November Beauty Box separately or complete
Email firstname.lastname@example.org. BB Pin 26b3ca21
so what are you waiting for, go grab them while it's last.
it's all available (ready stock)
Papuros : December Beauty Box