Etude House Drawing Show Brush Liner
I'm a big fan of liner, either gel, pencil or pen.
always success bring a deep dimension to my sleepy eyes :)
here i'm reviewing this etude brush liner, it's a pen type brush liner
to express the variety of thickness.
Nowadays I've been favoring pen tip eyeliner as opposed to my black creamy
gel liner. why's that? because i finding it quicker and more practical to apply and
travel with. I had my Etude jumbo eyeliner but they discontinued it, *too bad
now i'm replacing it with NYX fat marker which is fine.
Sometimes, i just need a thin line, to line my eyes, the practical way to do it
is using pen liner, with Etude House Drawing Show Brush Liner which i love now :)
after using it for more than a weeks.
Here's my full review and swatch, you're gonna love it
Here's what i thought
- Love the staying power, it's great
- Does not smudge throughout the day and while applied it
- Applicator brush tip is very fine and give great precision to make cat wing
- Easy to remove, even with water.
- Pigmentation, not as dark as gel liner, so you need to reapply it about 2 layers.
- Dries relatively fast
- Easy to hold the pen, ergonomics . that's why you can line with precise
- there's fun thing about this liner, when you try to close with the cap,
it will automatically bouncing back like a spring * i think for reload the ink
- if you like big thick liner drawn at your eyes, you might want to reconsider it.
since, it's a small tip. however you can use it only for adding a wing.
Rp. 111.000 - get this from Papuros Shop
(get 10% discount by mention PygmalionLand)
and this how it look like using this liner,
precise line, easy to create a wing. love love
(no minimum transaction)
you can buy Papuros : November Beauty Box separately or complete
Email email@example.com. BB Pin 26b3ca21
so what are you waiting for, go grab them while it's last.
it's all available (ready stock)
Papuros : December Beauty Box