"mei, temenin gua nato yuk di mulie"
why not, a rare event and i can watch the whole process from sketch to final form.
the whole process it's about 5 hours, is it painful? is it hurt?
well.. since i'm not the one who got tortured by few types of needles,
i'll just say "maybe"
I don't like write a story,I love telling story by picture and adding a little caption on it,
so here we go, step by step how this cool tatto nicely done
by thinking tree, mulie addlecoat.
1. preparations (make sure all your equipment set complete, sterilized and hygiene)
2. pick your design and stencil it as an outline
3. clean and shave your tattoo area
(again, hygiene : by a disposal shaver)
4. applying deodorant to stick stencil sketch
5. start with the outline (there's no turning back)
7. outline done
8. now shading
9. continue with coloring the kimono
10. the red kimono half done
11. 4 hours pasts
12. finishing sakura, adding blue tone and highlights
13. voila!! here the final tattoo.
the tattoo design it's copyright to thinking tree, do not use without any permission