but i find it so hard finding a perfect foundation for me.
"Too much and you look like a clown. Too little and you look unpolished. Very tricky stuff, foundation. Here, answers to all your questions about choosing it, using it—but never abusing it—and looking naturally flawless."
So, the questions it's how to choose the right one, without looking like a clown?
1. you need to find out the right formulation for your skin (oily, dry, combination)
Select a few colors that seem close to your natural skin tone.
- yellow-based foundations, which look most natural on all skin tones.
- very fair, try a pink, cooler shade.
3. Apply a stroke of up to three colors on a cheek (the inner wrist or hand aren't the best spots, contrary to popular belief). The one that disappears is the right shade.
4. try the colour on your jawline
5. The right shade is one that you can't see because it blends in so well, check it with natural light.
i can't decide, help!!
Go straight to your favourite make up counter for professional help.like i always do :D