(jjang): Korean slang that means "best." Ulzzang means "best face" in
Korean and the word is used both online and in real life. Basically, an
ulzzang is someone who has a very attractive face, but most people use
the term to describe people who have become popular for their looks.
What i know, they usually pose and do make up in same way
using high angle shoot, big circle lens, false eyelashes
and act cute like baby / puppy.
looking for some reference, and here's how i try the ulzzang make up.
remember, the key it's "high angle position shoot" :D
i think it's failed, more looked liked KO GAL / Gyaru in Japan, LOL and i forgot to stick out my tounge.
one word!! SUPERB
i really recommend this product.
bought this gel liner from my previous trip to Taiwan at Watson in Ximenting area.
it's cost me around NTD400. worth it? yessss it so worth it.
Why i love this :
1. intensive black, yet waterproof for all day long (very pigmented)
2. it won't make you look like a "gothic rock star" (doesn't smudge)
3. stay perfectly in your eyes.
4. it came with a small brush in it, easy to use and so soft.
5. small for put it in your purse but a bit of bulky
6. damn cheap comes with a nice packaging
7. waterproof *did i mention that again?? :D
the last picture i want to show you guys, how i trying to clean it with my finger in rough way,
and the gel liner just make a base for smokey shadow :D , it's stay put unless you try to
clean it with make up remover.
i love how the wing turn out so neat :9
RECOMMEND product :D,
available in Indonesia for IDR 89.000, cheap lah ya.
Ha!! entering contest held by facesbysarah *cross finger hope i can win :D
the rules its to recreate one of her tutorial, and btw you should check out her page,
amazing make up artist, she is MUA that using bold and eyecatchy colour
as her signature make up.
Here's the make up that i recreate, it's for Pakistani Bride in Pink Gold smokey look
my camera cannot catch the gold colour, *sighhhhh
planning to get new camera
Makeup ingredients :
skinfood BBcream shade #2 (mushroom)
loose powder from thebodyshop shade #3
eyebrow from thebodyshop
liquid eyeliner from etude "oh my eye" *recommend !!
e/s base : sephora
e/s : mac, bodyshop, sasatine
false lashes : taiwan
eyeliner : Lancome noir Khol
Mascara : maybelline magnum
Practice makes Perfect, Keep Blushing and Blending :D
Just trying make up for glasses look
using my new foundation from thebodyshop (will review that later)
and combine with pink tone eyeshadow
for the eyeliner, i make a cat eye wing for drama,
I'm using maybelline 24hour gel eyeliner (super recommend)
half for the bottom, to make make my eye more round
and the other half i put pink e/s. finished it with false lashes.
i really love this lashes so natural and casual.
btw,see the wooden stick i holding on?
it's a postcard, shape like Taiwan country with iconic illustration all over it.
well designed merchandise for a gift.
practice makes perfect, keep blushing and blending :)
"Too much and you look like a clown. Too little and you look unpolished.
Very tricky stuff, foundation. Here, answers to all your questions about
choosing it, using it—but never abusing it—and looking naturally
The goal for using foundation is for a flawless face, foundation helps to even out the skin tone and make it smooth by covering light blemishes and scars. Besides making the skin uniform, foundation also adds shine to skin texture making it look glowing and healthy.
So, the questions it's how to choose the right one, without looking like a clown?
1. you need to find out the right formulation for your skin (oily, dry, combination) 2. Select a few colors that seem close to your natural skin tone.
- yellow-based foundations, which look most natural on all skin tones.
- very fair, try a pink, cooler shade.
3. Apply a stroke of up to three colors on a cheek (the inner wrist or hand
aren't the best spots, contrary to popular belief). The one that
disappears is the right shade.
4. try the colour on your jawline
5. The right shade is one that you can't see because it blends in so well, check it with natural light.
i can't decide, help!!
Go straight to your favourite make up counter for professional help.like i always do :D
Last week i went to Plaza Indonesia, searching for this NYX Jumbo Pencil.
i need the milk colour, but it's out of stock, even in EX.
The SA at Glow suggest this Pots&Pants and turned out not bad,
and i also grab this strawberry milk colour.
It cost you IDR 80.000 for each pencil, i try it out on my bare hand
without any primer/foundation on it
Here's the details of the product :
I find it so hard to use, maybe it's my first time using
this kind of pencil/shadow. i try to use it as e/s and the result : cakey.
so i decided to blend it with e/s and turn out so nice.
this jumbo eye pencil it's so pigmented, you can use it to highlight your inner corner
or your brow bone.
here you go, attempt make up trial using nyx jumbo pencil
1. using pots n pans as a base all over my lid
2. adding strawberry milk on the outer corner
3. i decided to put on light purple e/s from etude aloha palette using angle brush
4. after blending the light purple e/s, i put on darker purple to add more definition
5. using the pots&pans for highlight browbone and inner corner
6. put on some eyeliner and false eyelashes
and thats how it's looks like. forgot using honey brown lenses to pop up my eyes :D
Love this concealer! It feel so light and not so creamy.
sometimes around my eyes area got a little bit oily during activities,
so i was looking for a concealer that won't leave a sticky feeling around it.
and this flawless skin concealer from Bodyshop really fit my needs :)
the SA in Bodyshop recommend shade no.2 for me,
although first i feel it looks kinda same tone with my skin,
but the SA convince me that's the one match for my "panda" problem.
so bought it and give it a try, and voila ...
can you see the difference with before and after?
this concealer covered for my "dot" & "panda"
love this :)
- 2.3 gr
- IDR 129.000
you can buy this concealer at nearest Bodyshop outlet
I Purchased this soft lens via online, after a long waiting
from this unrecommended seller *will put on that story later.
so here how its look on my eye.
i used mint
So here's my verdict :
1. cheap, only IDR 69.000
2. kinda difficult to wear it, i guess the lens kinda mushy/fluffy, so i find it so hard to put it on
3. can't wear too long, makes my eyes feel tired *can you see the redness in my eyes?
4. not moist enough for me, so i have to carry a bottle of teardrop every time i use it
5. love the colour its so eye catching, especially if you wear it outdoor, bright enough to balance with smokey eyes
1. for 6 months only
2. scale : diameter 14.5mm
Bought this lovely lip gloss in Malaysia airport for RM30.
well, in short I'm in love with this lip gloss, so i want to share with all of you.
what i like about this lip gloss :
- i don't fell anything weird on my lips
- didn't get that itchy feeling
- feel so light on my lips
you don't even have to put a lipstick on your lips,
just apply directly, and you are ready to go.
i choose no 16, Berrylicious, not to bright and not to pale.
and match perfectly with my favorite blush on (will review it later)
So, today i'm gonna review BB cream that i used for almost a year now,
i'm using Skin Food BBcream - Mushroom Multi Care SPF 20 PA+
It has triple function :
- anti aging
- sun block
made in korea, 50gr
i really like this BB cream texture, it comes in 2 shade, #1 and #2,
for darker skin you can use the #2.
you can use this product as base without using any powder on it.
and you wont have this oily or sticky feeling around your face.
well has a bit weird mushroom smell, but after you apply it,
slowly the smell will fade away.
and this cream contains :
- skin friendly aloe
- mushroom extract (source of the weird smell :) )
- Arbutin : help to improve the appearance of fine lines & promotes a brighter
- give more radiant complexion
- UV protection
How much : IDR 300.000
Repurchase : Yes
Where : all Skin Food Outlet